- About Us
- Ministry Commissions
Commission on Youth
Youth Commission looks into the formation and training of catechist youth animators. It prepares a thorough program for Youth Ministry which aims to form Christian Leaders by giving them opportunity to deepen their spirituality into service and worship and enhance their skills in peer ministry. It shall be composed of the Youth Commissioner, the Ministry Assistant for Youth and the Youth Animators from the different Diocesan Catechetical Ministry.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attends all Youth Commission meetings,
- Reviews and plans CFAM Youth Ministry Program yearly
- Reports regularly to the CFAM Administrative Council
- Submits annual formation program and budget to CFAM Secretariat
- Coordinates with Diocesan Area Coordinator with regards to the formation of catechist youth ministers
- Provides formation/training for new catechists youth ministers
- Observes and supervises catechists youth ministers’ program and activities
- Follows-up catechist youth ministers regarding their training and formation,
- Provides time for consultation with catechist youth ministers.